Lately my Pandora App has been skipping and choppy for the first several minutes it is playing after I launch it.

I tried to make sure I was connected to a good signal however the problem persisted even after I was connected to my own wifi network. Along with this, album artwork took a long time to appear.




The solution is simple:
uninstall and reinstall the app

Simply remove the app through the springboard (for all the casual users who don't jailbreak, that is what the iPhone "desktop" environment is called) and for good measure, restart your device (restart is optional) and redownload the app from the AppStore.

This works to clear up all issues pandora is having with your network.

After doing this I can even connect to the network with the much slower edge data connection and stream flawlessly.

Questions? Please post them in the comments below!

0 comments